TEST OUR PROPOSAL WITHOUT ANY RISK !
If you’re into cryptocurrencies, you know you can lose money. But with savings books 3.0 (stablenodes), this is not possible because your capital is saved and you can recover it at any time (in cryptocurrencies).
If you want to test our solution, earn 2 rewards in the WAVES cryptocurrency, this trial offer is for you.
With this trial offer, you even get your capital back in euros if you paid in euros !
GENERAL DETAILS ABOUT THE NOKENCHAIN TRIAL OFFER
- After your payment (fiat or crypto), the installation will be done within 24-48 hours. You will receive an email about this.
- Rewards are sent out every Sunday or Monday.
- The yield is 4 to 12.50% per year.
- You can order it in cryptocurrency. Nokenchain accepts most major cryptocurrencies. And you will be able to recover your capital in the same cryptocurrency with the same amount (minus network fees).
- Stablenode is a secure system, invented by Nokenchain, by which you can generate stable passive income in cryptocurrencies.
- The algorithm developed by Nokenchain secures the original capital against the US dollar on the day the stablenode is created, thereby avoiding significant variations in the value of the collateral. It is linked to the Nokenchain Stable Protocol (NSP) allowing you to receive rewards generated by the activity of the Nokenchain ecosystem on different blockchains.
- The gains generated via these economic activities (Waves transaction fees, validation of new blocks, staking, provision of liquidity, etc.) are converted back into the cryptocurrency of your choice and are paid to your Waves wallet in the form of masternode rewards (weekly rewards).
- The advantages are that the rate of return is not managed by a bank and the system is completely decentralized.
- Rewards are sent out weekly. You can check yourself in your wallet the rewards have arrived and withdraw your collateral at any time on request. You can never lose the winnings already accumulated.
Stablenodes terms and conditions (NOKN and cryptocurrencies) :